Tuesday 6 March 2012

Ideas for my Music Magazine

What genre will I be using throughout my magazine?
I will be focusing on Pop Music, this is mainly because it is an area in music I like; which I think will help me when designing if I like the area I am trying to create. Another reason I chose Pop Music is because it is a wide area, and a range would easily fit under the title Pop.

What will be my chosen target audience?
My target audience will be the younger generation, teenagers and adults in their early twenties would fall into this category. This age range would be suitable as I would find it easier designing something that should appeal to my age group. It would also be easier to get opinions whilst creating and the opinions from the questionnaires.

What key features will need to be included in my magazine?
Main images - this will be my own photography, featured articles, credits, typography style, colour schemes and layout, a note from the editor and an introduction. Each of these features will have to be original, and therefore I need to think carefully in order for it to look professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment