Tuesday 13 March 2012

The Objective of my Questionnaire

The purpose of this questionnaire is to establish the main needs of my target audience. This will be done by using secondary information such as the gratifications. This primary research will help me learn the qualitative and quantitative data of the sample I choose. The majority of my sampling group will be my target audience; this will be teenagers and adults in the early twenties. My sample will be kept small in order to collect the data in time. I plan to ask ten people, various ages and hopefully from that I will get a range of data which will help me to produce my magazine. I want to have a range of qualitative and quantitative data, each have their own pros and cons; which is why I think an equal amount will get me good enough information to use. I need to keep in mind that this questionnaire needs to logically flow and the questions must be unbiased.
Type of questions I plan to include would be:

Quantitative Data: Personal Details, Hobbies and Technology Usage

Qualitative Data: Colour Schemes, Imagery, Layout, Price (Preferences and Opinions).

No comments:

Post a Comment