Friday 23 March 2012

Name Ideas for my Music Magazine

1). Pop Chart UK - My first thought was to create a radio station magazine, I think it would appeal to a larger audience (ranging from anyone who listens to the station and anyone who is a fan of Pop music). The name 'Pop Chart UK, relates to my genre, it is the type of name a radio station could be called and it is a easy, simple name to remember.
2). London's Music - This was a phrase from Capital's (existing radio station) T.V. advert. This name has pros and cons to using it as the title for my magazine. The pros are it is again a simple and easy title to remember, it would appeal to those living within the city. However some of the negatives is that I don't want to narrow down my target audience to a specific place like London. I do have a target as in teenagers to young adults, but other than that, I want to stay as open as possible.
3). LTH (London's Top Hits) - My last choice is similar to the last, it specifies London. However whether I manage to change it or not, I really like this idea. It works well for a radio station and with the shortened title it will be recognisable and memorable. Having the short title would also allow more components on the page, which could create a better layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment