Tuesday 28 February 2012

Name Ideas

The school magazine that I am creating as a practise before the final piece needs to have the most obvious features, so for example an image and text. One of the features that I think is very important is the title, it needs to be eye catching, easy to remember and suited for that type of magazine.
So here are a few ideas as to what I may call my school magazine.
  1. Schools Out - I though of Schools Out because it would fit in with the content of the magazine it was going to be an end of term issue, supplying the students with any information related.
  2. GHS - I simply shortened Greenshaw High School, having a short title oftens helps it to be more memorable, and will not take up the whole of the page, leaving plenty of room for design.
  3. Greenshaw Weekly  - I thought the school could do a weekly issue (maybe not with the same contents as idea 1), but if it informed them on events taking place etc.
After considering each idea, I have decided to go with idea number 1, it is a catchy title that I think will appeal to students, there is certainly more information that I can put in this relating to the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment