Tuesday 28 February 2012

Title & Contents Page - Possible Layouts


Top Left - This layout doesn’t make the cover seem overcrowding but filled with enough information to keep readers happy. The colour scheme I would keep simple, I would do this by using no more than three colours. I would also need them to be suitable for the target audience and appealing to both audiences.  The images would be my own photography of students at work.  Bottom Left - This is my first design for a contents page for a school magazine. This would link to the above title page as it follows the same layout. The colour scheme would most likely be the same throughout the magazine. The contents list would include a brief sentence about what is on each page. The main image would be my own photography of a student during the school day. Top Right - This layout doesn’t make the cover seem overcrowding but filled with enough information to keep readers happy. The colour scheme I would keep simple, I would do this by using no more than three colours. I would also need them to be suitable for the target audience and appealing to both audiences.  The images would be my own photography of students. Bottom Right - For my second design I used a previous magazine as my influence. Camera film is scrolling across the top of the page; this would contain images of the school. In the middle of the page will be the contents list, towards the bottom will be possibly a mid shot of a student at work, again I will take the image myself and then edit it. In the other side of the corner, there will be contact information.



No comments:

Post a Comment