Tuesday 28 February 2012

School Front Cover


This is my design for the front page and I think that this worked very well.  The reason why this design works better is because the colours used. I have used a small number of colours and keeping it simple and effective with colours that appeal to both genders. The main image used (mid shot of a student), I edited to suit the design style more. There are a few story lines, which would draw attention to the students.
Things that I could change / or improve...
I could experiment with different colours, either the background colours or the font colours.
I could change the layout of the boxes, this is where the text goes and the text does look fairly small, I should try to avoid small text, it would need to be bold and readable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment