Tuesday 28 February 2012

School Contents Page


To follow my title page, this is the contents page in the similar layout and style for the School Magazine. I have used my own photo (mid shot of a student) and I have edited it, for example I changed the opacity. This would give it a better effect. The colour scheme I thought I would keep the same throughout the magazine, otherwise too many colours can over crowd the pages. The list of pages gives a short detailed sentence of what is included, I may need to shorten the amount I write and add something in the left hand column.   
Things to improve on / or that I could change...

The colour scheme, I could use less colours this would make it look less busy and would create a better design.

The title, the colour stands out against the background, however the style of the typography itself is plain.

No comments:

Post a Comment